Saturday, June 29, 2013

inactive ...

Due to circumstances, I have been inactive for quite a while. In a way, I regret this, on the other hand, this provided me with some fresh ideas and also with the opportunity to cut off some old stuff.

Lately, I did some hackintoshing, which at some stage, I will document. Radio had a rest, however, I feel an urge to return to the wireless stuff.

Sooner or later, I will pick up things that are in the pipeline for long... and finally publish some here.

Cheers, 73, Joachim

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I have also been very inactive for a long time (a year or so). Have moved to a house and gotten our second child. In the last weeks I have slowly started to become more active on the hobby side. Started off by building a new home server. ZFS as you also have seen is very nice. But I choosed to start using SmartOS. I get both storage and virtualization and the whole thing is booted off USB (or network).

    I also now started to organize my shack/workshop. I have a lot more space now so maybe I can start to update my blog soon with some pictures.

    Have a nice weekdend

    73 de Eric SA5BKE

    ReplyDelete